Caring For Your Down Comforter & Pillow
To ensure you enjoy maximum benefit from your Downright product, please follow these simple instructions;
- Pillows and comforters should always be used inside a cover.
- Pillows should always have on a protector in addition to a cover.
- Comforters may be spot cleaned for spills and aired out occasionally.
- While frequent washing is not advised, down products may either be washed or dry-cleaned.
- Dry cleaning should only be performed by a company experienced with down products, as dirty cleaning fluid will cause the Down to clump, lose its lofting ability and occasionally develop a mild odor.
- We recommend washing only in a front-loading commercial capacity washer. No machines with agitators as these are too rough and will tear the baffles, which would void the warranty. Use a low sudsing detergent or a product specifically designed for washing down products. Run through the rinse cycle twice to remove all soap. Place in large capacity dryer on lowest heat setting and dry for several hours. This step is very important, because if down is not thoroughly dried, it may develop mold and odors.
Downright Down Comforters & Pillows & Bedding Accessories